With its prime location on the increasingly hip and happening Bermondsey Street, The Garrison’s reputation precedes it. Booking is essential, and when you’re phoning to request a table the 2 hour turnaround time is strongly […]
The Boardwalk’s Management have changed since writing this article, please click here to see the latest article. With breath-taking views across the bay, a window table at The Boardwalk Restaurant and Bar in Woolacombe is […]
Marylebone High Street is one of those areas of London that feels a world away from the usual capital city hustle and bustle. With its chi-chi shops and village-y atmosphere, it’s a lovely place to […]
London’s restaurant scene offers an incredible amount of choice – from casual café to fine dining, London diners can sample the cuisines of just about every country you can think of. But for vegetarian diners […]
My dining partner and I popped in to Lupita for a quick pre-theatre pit-stop one Friday evening before a show at Trafalgar Studios, giving me the perfect opportunity to write another restaurant review. Lupita fits […]
How do Forks-Up determine a restaurant’s “Forks-Up” Rating?
We’ll rate the restaurants we review, taking into account everything from ambience to flavour, from service to the wine list, from variety to value for money. We’ll score each restaurant by putting our “Forks-Up” for them: one Fork-Up is pretty unimpressive; five Forks-Up is downright brilliant.
– One Forks-Up, Un-impressive
– Two Forks-Up, Not a recommended restaurant.
– Three Forks-Up, Decent value for money, however there’s room for improvement.
– Four Forks-Up, A very good restaurant and one that Forks-Up.com would recommend you try out some time.
– Five Forks-Up, It doesn’t have to have a Michelin Star to get Five Forks-Up, but we’d strongly advise Michelin to come visit them! They’ve got everything from ambience and great food to perfect service.
We also assign Half Forks-Up where we can’t decide exactly where the reviewed restaurant ranks.