Covent Garden has always been a popular spot for London foodies, and the recent development of St. Martin’s Courtyard has allowed even more restaurants to get in on the action. One of these is SUDA […]
Shopping on London’s Oxford Street is a draining experience at the best of times, and the area’s restaurants and cafes tend to be either identikit chains or absolutely packed (or both) so finding an independent, […]
Combining eating healthily with eating out can often prove pretty tricky, with the one “light option” on an otherwise decadent menu sounding about as appealing as a cardboard salad, so it’s always refreshing to find […]
London’s restaurant scene offers an incredible amount of choice – from casual café to fine dining, London diners can sample the cuisines of just about every country you can think of. But for vegetarian diners […]
How do Forks-Up determine a restaurant’s “Forks-Up” Rating?
We’ll rate the restaurants we review, taking into account everything from ambience to flavour, from service to the wine list, from variety to value for money. We’ll score each restaurant by putting our “Forks-Up” for them: one Fork-Up is pretty unimpressive; five Forks-Up is downright brilliant.
– One Forks-Up, Un-impressive
– Two Forks-Up, Not a recommended restaurant.
– Three Forks-Up, Decent value for money, however there’s room for improvement.
– Four Forks-Up, A very good restaurant and one that Forks-Up.com would recommend you try out some time.
– Five Forks-Up, It doesn’t have to have a Michelin Star to get Five Forks-Up, but we’d strongly advise Michelin to come visit them! They’ve got everything from ambience and great food to perfect service.
We also assign Half Forks-Up where we can’t decide exactly where the reviewed restaurant ranks.