Covent Garden has always been a popular spot for London foodies, and the recent development of St. Martin’s Courtyard has allowed even more restaurants to get in on the action. One of these is SUDA […]
One of my favourite places to go to the cinema is the Ritzy Picturehouse in Brixton, but I often find myself stumped when it comes to post-movie dinner options. Brixton has a growing number of […]
How do Forks-Up determine a restaurant’s “Forks-Up” Rating?
We’ll rate the restaurants we review, taking into account everything from ambience to flavour, from service to the wine list, from variety to value for money. We’ll score each restaurant by putting our “Forks-Up” for them: one Fork-Up is pretty unimpressive; five Forks-Up is downright brilliant.
– One Forks-Up, Un-impressive
– Two Forks-Up, Not a recommended restaurant.
– Three Forks-Up, Decent value for money, however there’s room for improvement.
– Four Forks-Up, A very good restaurant and one that Forks-Up.com would recommend you try out some time.
– Five Forks-Up, It doesn’t have to have a Michelin Star to get Five Forks-Up, but we’d strongly advise Michelin to come visit them! They’ve got everything from ambience and great food to perfect service.
We also assign Half Forks-Up where we can’t decide exactly where the reviewed restaurant ranks.